Wow...I totally ditched my blog for almost 2 months. Time flies huh?
The last time I posted something was when I was so stressed out of my first test.
Stupid huh? I know.
But the hard work paid off despite that I didn't have flying colors of results, I actually got first place in my class. Unexpectedly surprising.
What have I been up to? That's a superb wide range of question to ask.
But...yeah..there have been lotsa stuffs going through my life. Lots of activities, studies, homeworks, unnecessary errands.
Firstly, I went to attend Bryann's church's events - Brother's Appreciation Night when the guys get to be served and Sister's Appreciation Night when the guys serve the ladies =)
Yeah it was two enjoyable weekends as we went to his church on Sunday too.
It was fun hanging, mingling around.
For the first time in my life, I "obeyed" that old hag (teacher) 's instructions to get out of the library due to some stupid idiotic reasons.
Me and Esther straight away went out when she called us to get out. And we feel so proud of our actions.
Whereas, I thought there will be a few friends that will follow but no one did.
So whatever. -cough- faggots -cough- Sorry.
Hmmm what else what else...
Oh yeah, I'm being self conscious about my height again. Well, I always did but this time it was more serious I guess?
Me and my conscience..pssh.
I don't get some people, does calling me short makes you guys feel better about yourself?
If it does, go ahead. If it doesn't..why the heck would you put someone down like that by calling mean names. That's just brutal, man. Being mentally cruel is just low.
And yesh I'm short, so what?! Seriously, are people jealous or something =.=
I don't have to be reminded every single minute that "Oh, I'm vertically challenged"
Well, then you can tell yourself "Oh, I'm forsaken by gravity" BEAT THAT, SUCKA!
And what is with those eyes man...haven't you seen a 16-year-old this short?!
Okay, enough of ranting. I have little video to share with you guys!
It's another masterpiece from WongFuProductions
How I wish I could have the first few stages kind of relationship in the future
Of course with a happy ending.
Be sure to watch it! =)
That's all for now. Sorry if you had a hard time reading my rants.
方大同 - 自以为(徐佳莹)
No comments:
Post a Comment