Tuesday, November 24, 2009

~ I have no idea what to write in this box ~

Disclaimer : This image aint mine
I am official in love with Elmo..Imagine Elmo saying this XD
Talking about Elmo..yesterday night I watched Martha Stewart xD
I have nothing to watch that time
And that episode is Animal Special Episode
So i continue watching it until i saw the zoologist was in sesame street xD
And the guy was teaching Elmo how to take care of his goldfish - Dorothy
Weeee..i was so excited because Elmo's talking is just so cute !!
I cant resist it...so shut up =.= I am childish...

Let's see,just now went to Tesco to accompany my sister to buy her stuffs
Since i am desperately want to go out..so i just follow lol
Then,i was craving for food again..went to Dominos
Bought Aloha Chicken and brought back home to eat..weeeeeeeeeeee
Im gaining some serious weight...so..prepare for yourself next year
I will be a fatty and a shorty...weeeee...*bangs the calories*

That's all for now...byee byee
I wonder what kind of nightmare i will meet later...


No comments:

Post a Comment