Friday, November 20, 2009

~ She's the reason for the Teardrops on my Violin ~

Ok...don't misunderstand the title..it has NOTHING to do with me...i think lol
I just wanted to do something funny and related to the photo above :D

Let's see...today i saw Tiffany's status saying that she got her result
And then i quickly ran to the mailbox and see whether my result is here yet
Unfortunately,it wasnt here yet...=.=
I was so nervous to know my results and my place in class
Too bad i will have to wait for tomorrow or maybe sunday lol
I want to open it myself in case my results are really really bad

Later that,cooked instants noodles to fill my empty stomach
Because i was really hungry and don't know what else can i eat lol

Just a short update...
And i also found out something today...me and bri-anne think the same lol
I was like : WTF ??!! =.=
But..oh well....


Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift


No comments:

Post a Comment