Felt like a piece of crap today
I went into the 'emonizer' mode today
KHB class,Science (Not fun anymore)
The same and old reason again..I think you guys are already fed up reading this reason again and again
Well,you see..when it comes to KHB class...everyone will be very excited or anticipated to do the project
I'm always the one who goes moody..because I honestly don't have an idea how to do
I almost burn my components down today..seriously
And..wanted to say sorry to Bryann because i think i annoyed him again by asking stupid questions repeatedly
I don't wanna mention anything about what actually happened in Science class..
Because I don't wanna offend anymore people in this crappy blog
As the saying goes " When all's said and done,all roads lead to the same end,it's not which road you take,it's how you take it "
Hopefully everything will be fine again when i wake up the next day :)
For You I Will - Teddy Geiger

No comments:
Post a Comment