Well,stayed back today with Yen,Fang,Cheah and Bryann for the BM presentation's material
We done all of the stuffs in one hour and a half :D
We were quite surprised...weeeeee
After that,Bryann and Cheah went back
Yen,fang and me stayed back until 4 to do our bloody homeworks
& then here come the Form 1s =.= Grrrr...ignorant la they all
let's talk about the chinese first....run here run there =.= can't they sit down and eat with peace ?
Especially LCK's brother...ish...and i believe they are all from good classes
And then the Indian....there was one Indian boy who randomly came over to our table and asked us some stupid thing
Indian :Eh ! Kamu orang Cina kan ?
Me : *Ignore*
Yen & Fang : Ya
Indian : Kamu tau tak apa tu "Ne Ne Bo" (OMG...i was resisting not to laugh)
Me : *Ignore again*
Yen & Fang : *Resisting not to laugh* Tak tau
xD after he ran away..we three laugh like nutz
Later that,went to pondok and wait for our car :)
Tomorrow ! Debate ! Me ain't that worry about it
Instead..i'm super worried about Wednesday's KHB class
I'm so gonna get scolded by teacher because I don't know how to draw that circuit thing
Some people are just annoying and unreasonable...
If you have the proof that you're right..then show it to me
不要睁大眼睛说瞎话 !! Sorry..I have no idea what is it in English
And the translator doesn't translates Chinese idioms xD
Not like I'm unfair or what...I'm just doing things depending on the circumstance
I would not compromise with you anymore ! I will do things MY way next time !
Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast

No comments:
Post a Comment