Monday, May 24, 2010

~ Breathe People,Breathe ~


Wow..it's been quite some time i update my blog
Basically,i've been quite busy lately ? kinda ?
And...i'm speechless..don't know what to talk about anymore
So..this Sunday's gonna be my performance !! The last performance for our group for this year :(
A little bit of nervous but hopefully it will be a great experience :)
Thursday will be the starting of student's nightmare ! Examinations.
They should just abolish it

Yeah,today teacher was talking about our country's law
I think that "law" is rather stupid. Our country's prime minister could only be a Malay ? *no offence*
What about the whole concept of Satu Malaysia
Tsk tsk tsk..konnonya "Satu Malaysia"
I was like...oOooO..how contradicting

I guess thats all for now. Time to dive into the ocean of books :)

Breathe - Taylor Swift ft. Colbie Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment