Monday, May 31, 2010

~ Lazy + Tired = Failure ~

Photobucket
It was..a wonderful weekend
With friends and family

Thank god that the performance was a success..and the girls had thick make up on..*shooks head* XD especially Michelle
Walked around the exhibition after our performance,and found some amazing paintings
And it was all drawn by children and teenagers
Was too lazy to take pictures that time
So no pictures..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

I didn't really make use of this weekend..i was too lazy and tired to do anything related to school
Today the BM and Science paper was freaking hard and I have no idea what was I doing
Oh well,what has passed,passed..useless of crying over spilt milk
You know what,im freaking out over my English paper tomorrow
I scared I get a "B" for my English which will make me commit suicidal
*crosses fingers* Hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult because I have high expectations for myself

Ok..thats about it ! Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment