Found these two amazing photos today via Twitter
She was featured in some Japanese Magazine
She looks gorgeous as always.
That's my name being credited =)
Because I posted these photos before anyone in the forums XD
Man..I am such an attention seeker.
BoA is releasing her 31st Japanese Single on the 8th of December
Title of the title track would be "I SEE ME" I've listened to the preview.
It isn't that bad though, it's quite generic.
I wouldn't make any assumptions before the song comes out. Can't wait!
Here is the preview of the song and let me know whatcha think about it =)
And yes this song will be a track for a commercial for Audio Technica (A Japanese Company)
BoA is the embassador for the headphones of Audio Technica..weee!
I wish i can have em' ! But I don't think M'sia has any though. =(
This post is about BoA so leave if you don't wanna know about her XD
BoA would also be having a cameo appearance on Athena a Korean drama.
The first episode of Athena would be aired on the 13th of December
But I have no idea which episode is BoA in though ..yikes.
Photo from behind the scene of Athena
BoA and Jung Woo Sung =) Just a fun fact:
Woo Sung is really tall..and BoA is really short XD
What I'm trying to say here is, she is actually sitting/standing on a platform in this photo
Because its impossible that she and Woo Sung have nearly the same height XD
After her Japanese single promotions, BoA would be preparing her Hollywood movie.
The movie would probably air around summer time of 2011,not sure though.
I am seriously excited of this! I want the whole world to know about BoA
And hopefully through this movie,her fame will begin to rise again.
Because BoA IS the legend of K-pop and J-pop,but nowadays,it was shadowed by idol groups.
BUT! I saw a poll on allkpop...and it was regarding
Favourite korean music artists at Brazil.
BoA was on the 4th place and she is the only soloist in the chart. =)
Super Junior was the first..all the other artists in the chart were idol groups.
Surprisingly,Wonder Girls was last...XD
Oops..almost forgot, after her Japanese single promotions,
She would be also doing a concert in Japanese as usual
It's BoA's tradition to do a Christmas Concert every end of the year.
And "I SEE ME" is one of her winter songs.
I wish I could attend the concert but it's freakishly expensive :O
Well,thats about it! A post dedicated to BoA =)
Obviously,I have nothing to do XD
Tata!
Credits: 26younha05@bjj for a higher quality of the photo
XR_Oohlala @Twitter for the photos.




wow! hadnt heard about her for ages. glad to know shes still stunning as ever. man... hahah
ReplyDeleteLOVE BoA. i've always found her exceptionally good looking! ayumi hamasaki too (:
ReplyDelete