Wow,it really has been a long time since I updated my blog huh?
Ignore the gorilla post =.= That wasn't done by me,it was Bryann's "artwork"
I feel so surprised that I'd actually have the urge to update my blog
The life after PMR is...sorry..i don't think i have a life anymore XD
Sleep at 2 everyday,except for yesterday though.
Stayed up till 4 in the morning with Bryann @.@
Insanity...and surprisingly I woke up at 10..which is quite early for a person who sleeps at 4
Talking about time,we were chatting yesterday about how time flies so fast
And we're going to be Form 4 in 2 months,and suddenly we became emo XD
The future is creepy,people...creepy..-shivers-
Can't imagine the life without school and friends...O.O
If only time would stop now and then =( I don't wanna grow up that fast!
Adults are BORING to be... =X
Anyways,I've been mapling lately just because the new job that they introduced
Dual Blade...kind of nice..very nice damage for an unfunded character
Lazy to screenshot my godly damage XD kidding..just a regular dex one
Was fooling around being a mushroom with my friend and scaring the shyt outta people XD
My sis trying to use Soul Arrow to kill me which is not possible tsk tsk tsk XD
She's chionging to level 60 lately so that she could get the free level 50 dual blade
Which my level 60 evan got for me a level 50 dual blade muahahaha
Well,enough of maple talking,got to go now!
Enjoy your holiday,peeps! Can't wait to travel! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment