Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~ Favourite Albums/Songs in 2010 ~ biased


Today! Imma do a list of my favourites albums or songs in 2010!
I don't know why but I always wanted to do this XD
It looks cool. Disclaimer, order is in random mode!
Albums/Songs include K-Pop/J-Pop/American-Pop/C-Pop

First off, we have our K-Pop queen, BoA's latest Korean album

In my opinion, this album contains a lot of high quality music
You want ballad? You get ballad!
You want upbeat songs? You get em'!
You want jazz? You get one! XD
BoA tried a lot of new genres of songs in this album for example, jazz.
Another one was Implode, not jazz but...I don't even know what genre does it belongs to
R&B ballad? No idea. XD
Oh! She'd even composed the lyrics for most of the songs in this album
Not to forget her repackaged album! Copy and Paste is pretty awesome too!
This album got into the fifth place for most album sales in Korea.

Next! We have...Mei's favourite! Taylor Swift - Speak Now
I really like this album because there are quite a few songs that I really adore.
Never grow up, Mean, Haunted and Enchanted.
Not much to say about this album. It was pretty decent and the album sales were..outrageously good XD

Next up! We have...Bruno Mars!
This album is EPIC!! I love all the songs in it!
His songs are just my style I guess. It's very soothing to listen to.
And the lyrics are pretty catchy to sing along with.
Grenade, Runaway baby, of course i cannot leave out Just The Way You Are
Anyways, i strongly recommend you guys to listen to this album :D

Now, we have our best rookie artist in Taiwan - 徐佳莹
Also one of my favourite singers/composers in the Chinese music industry now
As expected, this is the only Chinese album that got into my awesome list
MUAHAHAHAHHA! I've listened to this album for uncountable times!
Shes like the Taiwan version of Taylor Swift
She can sing, composed, play the guitar of course.
Though, her previous album was better but this was good too =)

Now we have the three ex-members of DBSK - JYJ
This is their first Japanese debut album as trios.
Title is " The...." The whole title of the album is "The Beginning"
"The Beginning" is their America debut album..ok, I wouldn't say America
I would just say English album. "The Beginning" was a crappy album
That's why "The..." made it to my list instead. =) The japanese songs were much better.

Next stop! We have....Younha!!
A Korean female solo artist!
Although this was just an EP album, the songs in it are awesome enough to make it to my list.
Her ballads are awesome!! The title track is pretty good too!
Nothing much to say XD

Then, we have SHINee!!

They released their album "Lucifer" few months ago
And also repackaged their album with "Hello"
I love both of the albums, there are some pretty good ballads
And upbeat songs, not to mention that they can sing very well
Unlike certain boy groups -cough-2PM-cough-
Not being homo or anything but I love Key's hair in the "Hello" album. XD
The second guy from the right in the picture =)

One of my favourite songs of the year! Rocketeer!

By Far East Movement and Ryan Tedder
This is much better than "Like A G6"

Firework!
Best of Katy Perry, in my opinion XD
But the pitch is a lil high, it's kinda stressful to listen at times.

How can i ever forget I SEE ME?! from BoA!
Her latest Japanese single! Her 31st Japanese single =)
THIS SONG IS FREAKING EPIC!
THE PLAY COUNT ON MY iTUNES IS FREAKING HIGH!
100++ times!!
Although, I admit, this is not something that sounds like her old ballads
But this is definitely one of the best of BoA!
Not to mention that this genre was first time for BoA! R&B Ballad :D
This is one of the songs that lets her vocal shines
Her vocal ability in this song was totally epic.

Last but not least, Imma end this list with my favourite artist of all times
BoA's 7th studio Japanese album that was released in early 2010
IDENTITY!
This album was all about BoA! The songs are very meaningful!
And she composed the lyrics for some of the songs in it
This is Who I Am, EASY, LAZER, Neko Love are the songs that I love very much!
The ballads in it are not too bad either!! :D

If you think this list is biased! Then you're right
This is biased with only my favourite artists XD
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHETHER YOUR FAV ARISTS MADE IT TO MY LIST OR NOT =)
I'm done now! I sincerely wish you guys a Happy New Year
And if you don't think Christmas is too late then Merry Christmas to you :D

P.S Form 4 is coming and I am so not ready. Do I look like im ready? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment