Finally, I am back with another new post :D
I've gotta post something before 2010 ends.
As most of the people know, yesterday was the day that all the Form 3 Students were nervous slash excited about.
It was our PMR results day! Surprisingly, I got 6As and 2Bs. Was so happy about it.
But as expected, the subjects that I got B for were BM and BC.
Lots of my friends got awesome results! We're so proud of ourselves ;)
Enough of result talking.
Gonna update you guys on what's going on with my life for the past few weeks.
Firstly, I went to Fraser's Hill last week I think XD
With my family of course, had so much fun there with my cousins
Enjoyed the natural cold weather there! It's very cold especially in the morning.
Just gonna share one or two photos here. Check out more of em' at my Facebook.
More of a sinister look of BoA's Hurricane Venus pose haha. EPIC FAIL i have to say.
Couple days ago, I went out with Bryann and Mei to Pyramid
To catch a movie and just hang out :)
It was..quite a tiring day I have to say. We three were bloody tired after the outing.
Watched Megamind and found our trademark quote! ;)
I also bought BoA's album at the Popular there! :D
Went Fullhouse for lunch. The steak was awesome. Others were..bleh.
Oh! And we went to get us some ice cream at Baskin Robbins too!
Here are some pictures. Too lazy to get into the details.
Let's allow the pictures to tell the story itself.
The cake is so nice and pretty.
And..we ruined it XD R.I.P cakes.
Well, that's about it.
I think I will do a review about my Favourite Albums/Songs in 2010 soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment