Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~ It is ridiculous...It is pathetic ~

Hello everybody...wasn't really in a mood to blog lately
That's probably because there's really nothing special happening in my life right now
So how is everyone's vacation ??? I bet its great huh
Not like me...not even going to travel...sigh

I feel so..so...so...lifeless lately ? Is that what you call lol
Have no idea why would i feel like that..
Amnesia was striking yesterday
Worrying about some ridiculous and pathetic stuffs
Worrying about some things that i am not supposed to be worry about

Because of that,i'm now having a total of 3 ulcers inside my mouth
2 under my tongue and 1 beside it
I tried Listerine yesterday and it numbs the pain but just for awhile
I tend to go back for salt water...i think it works better than Listerine

Its official..my life sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment