Yeah i know..its a little bit too late to post this movie lol
Watched it yesterday with my cousins on PPS TV of course..not cinema lol
Ok la..not bad...it kinda make sense logically...and i hope it will be here in the year 2012
I rather die first than being rushing away by the Tsunami :D
Howdy folks !!
Haven't been in Facebook or MSN for the past 1 day ? or 2 day ?
Logged in to FB just now and saw 21 notifications
And alot of new updates about my games..
And then 4 person msn-ing me at a time...
Watched pokemon today...very nice
Reminds me of the times when i was young...xD
I am young....no need to refresh back...i only stopped playing pokemon last year :D
Watching sailormoon is not wrong you know lol...its only Anime
I like the blue one...Mercury...so COOL !!! :D
Shocked reading about this post??? yes ??
Good...that's the point of it :D Making people shocked !! :D
Byee byee...going to heaven...


No comments:
Post a Comment