Monday, December 14, 2009

~ Unreasonable Depression ~

Sigh...school's gonna start in less that one month
Everything's gonna be returning to normal
Received a message yesterday in the middle of the night.
Stating that my violin class is gonna start back up on the first of January
I was like...gosh...why must it be the first day of new year lol

Yesterday night..i have no idea what i ate that causes the diarrhea
Was going to the toilet in and out,in and out
Took visits to the toilet for about...4 times ?

I slept at 11 very early
I didn't slept straight away of course,I rolled on the bed for 3 hours lol
Thinking about a lot of stuffs again...what am i thinking ?
I was thinking about....what does it feels like when you're dead
What's the point of humans living..i have an answer...wait for death to arrive
After all that deep thinking xD I've finally slept at 2am

Unfortunately,at 4am my phone rang
I was surprised that why is my sister calling me while she's just next door
=.= she told me to open the door for her....wtf
She wasn't even home yet !! I was like...WTF ??! DUDE..its 4 !! 4 !!

I guess that's all for now..sigh...do depressed nowadays
Why do i feel so left out when im not ?? Why am i so jealous about every single person i see ?


No comments:

Post a Comment