ROFL xD
As everyone knows..i have some freaking problems with myself
Therefore,Bryann has became my Therapist
Lol...his therapy sessions are...INSULTING lol
He kept on saying : Justin ! You grew taller ! (Which I did not)
Though..he has his own reasons :)
Hmm..so..Jian Loong fought with Jeremy Tan yesterday
When we were walking to class...
Jeremy was dashing through the crowd..and i think he accidentally pushed Jian Loong
Then..he bo song jeremy d loh...later during recess..they argued lol
No offence but it's actually a tiny problem..why bigger the size of it ? 所谓睁一只眼闭一只眼嘛
我怎么打起华语来了xD
Hmm...talking about Jeremy Tan...
He is from 2A..and is one of those who are so proud and arrogant *kononnya 2AZAM*
When i first saw him...i was like..wow..what a good looking guy in our school..
But then...heard alot of negative stuffs about him..so he was kinda like the "popular" guy..
PLUS,He always gives me "THE LOOK" =.=
I know la im short...stop looking me with a eye full with curiosity xD
Do not judge a book by its cover...seriously..
Well...our science has got into Chapter 4
The most exciting chapter of all ! xD Call me pervert but the asexual reproduction is boring
I wanna learn about human's reproduction xD
*EDIT* I forgot to write about this important news xD..my name was up in the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang !!
Bahasa Inggeris - Justin Wong Zhe Xuan - 94%
Russian Roulette - Rihanna

No comments:
Post a Comment