When a day ended,
I asked myself,
Did I do the right thing ? Did I make the right decision ?
So..how's everyone's holiday going ? Mine's dull and boring
Well,we're gonna say goodbye to holiday soon
And everything will be back to normal school life again
There's pros and cons about it of course
Those freaking exam results are threatening me,the homeworks are horrifying me
I don't even know whether there's homeworks or not.
My throat hurts like hell throughout these few days
And I missed the picnic with Weiying they all T.T
Let's make a summary about this holiday,shall we ?
This holiday was a very meaningful and interesting holiday,well,at least to me
I got to spend time with friends in camp
I got to meet new friends throughout the whole camp
I got motivations throughout the holiday
And..yeah..thats about it..
Surprisingly,I've already packed my bag
I'm too nervous for school,obviously.
That's all for now..tata !
No comments:
Post a Comment