Woke up early in the morning for violin class
I just can't leave the bed even for a second because it was raining early in the morning
Which means its the best time to sleep !
Well,too bad I had to wake up no matter what..sigh
During practice,Seok Ping suddenly said
"Ok,Let's play "When The Saint Go Marching In"
And you know what I heard ? "When The Satan Go Marching In"
And clearly,I was drunk that time XD and it was early in the morning
Had too many alcohol...oops...I didn't just said that...did I ? XD
This whole week was actually a meaningful week to me
Because I got to feel me and my friends bonding back again
That's just my feeling :)
And I've got closer to a few new friends ;)
That kind of feeling is really good..weeee
Well,that's all for now ! School tomorrow !
I still have unfinished homeworks and I'm too lazy to finish them
Wish me luck ! :)
Hesitation - Hajime Hyakkoku
No comments:
Post a Comment