Tuesday, June 22, 2010

~ Set Sail For Disappointment ~


I woke up and I had a stuffy nose,
I woke up and my throat hurts
I woke up and got worried about what's gonna happen in school

First and second day of school,
As usual,there's always the emo moments and the joyful moments
It was very good to see both of my friend got back together talking and laughing :)
After two weeks of holiday,its great to chat with my friends again

Well,here comes the not-so-happy part
But I wasn't satisfy with my maths result
I actually got a tuuuut for maths..
Teacher handed over the paper and I was rather surprised
I was expecting at least a tuuuuuut..but ended up with a tuuuuut
At that moment,to be honest with you guys,I nearly fell apart :(
I know I'm kinda making a big deal out of this thing,but i've already expected a low mark
But I didn't see THAT kind of results coming towards me

I actually tried to look at the bright side for the very first time
I tried not to be too sad over this incident
I don't know whether I succeeded it or not,but i hope i did.

Other than maths result,everything was fine
So yeah,I was disappointed in myself :(
And..Thank you bryann for giving me some advice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment