Saturday, August 7, 2010

~ Imma implode anytime now ~

Went to watch this movie on Thursday..midnight show
Well,I've always been a fan of the animated series...but was kinda disappointed in the movie
The special effects were great and all but
They didn't put effort in casting...
One of the weird scene is where you can see the Fire nations..which were Japaneses in the animated series
But they are all Indians in the movie..I was like..what the...
Anyways...it wasn't that bad actually...=)

Went to watch Tekken just now !!! Right after I came back from Mighty Minds Challenge
FYI we lost XD
Anyways...Tekken was uber awesome ! :D
Lots of fightings....wachak !
And yup..you got it right..2 movies in 1 week..woots

This week was like one of those week when I feel like I have a life XD
At least I don't sit in front of the computer 24/7
And in order to prepare for the upcoming exam..I've been working on my mathematics
I hope all my efforts don't go off wasted
I really hope that I could get great results for it
To be honest..I'm really giving all out for maths =|
Meantime,I'm ditching all other subjects XD

Also,this week was spectacular =) BoA debuted her 6th Korean Album !
All of her songs were awesome in the latest album
The performance during MusicBank was great
And..we tend to get her album's name - Hurricane Venus into the Twitter trending topic last evening
It came in the 2nd place eventually on the trending topic !

I guess that's all for now...time to take a little rest
Adios amigos !

Implode - BoA

No comments:

Post a Comment