28th of August..the day that we all had fun..crazy moments :)
We went to Pavillion for lunch,me and Joshua got smashed by doughnut,and hanged around Lot10
After that, went to ADORE bash in KLBC..which is..kinda boring..because not much games to play with
Then,it's ADORE concert ! :) Now,thats awesome ! Kept screaming until my lungs came out XD
And honestly,I really had fun in the concert :) Jumping up and down..running around the sanctuary
Oh..and err..i got the Starbucks voucher and a pair of DrummerforChrist drumsticks
Muahahaha..talking about awesomeness
Drummerforchrist was freakishly good in the concert
Now,thank you speech..
First of all,I would thank God for giving me such wonderful night and such crazy friends
Then,thank you Bryann for inviting me to this concert and giving me that wrist band
Not to forget the letter that you wrote :)
Thank you Kitty & Tiffany..XD..for giving me the Violin model..wee
Thank you,Calvin for the lovely necklace..and thanks Joshua for the chocolates :D
Birthday boys ! :D
Poor Joshua XD
Dang..I should've chose the white cream...instead of chocolate -.-
-.- They are both evil,EVIL !!!
Find more photos in Facebook :)
Tata for now !
No comments:
Post a Comment