Friday, August 27, 2010

~ Listen To My Heart ~

I've been really lazy lately,I've actually got lots of things to blog about
But I'm really not in the mood to do so
I've got lotsa things to tell,but I don't know where should I start from,or whom should I go to
I'm like a sheep without a shepherd
I just have to say..looks could be deceptive sometimes
You never know what is a person thinking

I felt like such a failure of being a friend,
When a friend goes emo,it seems that I cant transfer those "positive energies" to him/her
Come to think of it,I don't think I'm good at anything
I screw everything up,and I mean it..SCREWED !
My studies are not really that excellent,not good in sports,no talent in music
What's my specialty ?! Or am I just another typical boy who cant find his future carrier

Frankly,it's been quite some time now
I didn't post these kind of emotional stuffs..because my parents are actually following my blog,don't want them to be worried
But whatever shyt la,am just undergoing another pathetic moment of my life
I will be fine tomorrow =)

Now,for some photos ! I've found this in my friend's album..and never knew they actually existed XD..this was actually our first formal performance..quite long time ago


I love this one ! :D

My trials are over ! Did I tell you guys that ? XD
The results I got are unexpectedly good
Very satisfied with my results this time 6A 2B..didn't really expect that coming
I'm just glad that..all my efforts that i put in all those exercises didn't go to the dump

1day to go for me and Joshua's birthday ! :D And of course..the long awaited ADORE concert
I can't wait ! But meantime,I'm actually quite nervous :S
Don't know why...


Don't Know What To Say - BoA

No comments:

Post a Comment