Monday, September 13, 2010

~ I'll Be There! ~


I am finally back,guys! No idea from where but somewhere beyond the boundaries
Nah,just kidding..not like i went out of the country or something xD
This holiday isn't that bad actually although I didn't really touch any books
Which I will touch it today! Which is Monday!
YESH! I am posting this at 1 in the morning!
And yesh! I am on a sugar rush at the moment!

I could see a lot of people being emo this holiday eh?
I admit I was quite down the first few days but then I talked to my virtual twin hehe
He's younger than me but way more mature than me =.= I meant thinking wise XD
He gave me some advice and I did brighten up a little bit..weee
So,guys! Talk to someone if you're feeling down or whatever shitty feelings you're having =)
It helps...hehe..at least for me.
I'm not trying to give advice to people but im just trying to help? So,don't bash me -RAWR-

Today,in violin class
Me and Chun Hong(Violin buddy) were dead tired
And you know what we did when we're tired? We laughed the whole time throughout the class XD
Were like two fools laughing for no reason...our PIC saw us and thought we're on drugs or something
Then,we played a duet "Grandfather's clock",and it was my first time playing the second violin
I can tell you it wasn't easy to harmonize that damn piece! =.=
Luckily the outcome result wasn't that bad but we're still not satisfied with it XD
Few notes ran out of pitch and lost our timing X.X

One more week left of holiday!
What to do? Study I shall!
I mean it this time! I really really seriously dead serious this time! Imma study!
YESH! You didn't hear me wrong! ME! JUSTIN WONG! IS GONNA STUDY!


P.S..sorry for all the exclamation marks..i am really hyper XD


My Sweetie - BoA

No comments:

Post a Comment