Thursday, October 7, 2010

~ Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V ~

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?

So yeeah..I've returned to rejuvenate my semi-dead blog
It has almost been a month since I blogged...the reason why I did not blog for such long time
because I lost the interest in blogging but upon high demand I will update something today!

I've been scuba-diving into that ocean of books for the past two weeks
It wasn't an easy task but I somehow manage to keep my attention span in studying
Of course,you'll need something that could help you focus on studying
As for me,it would be music and this is where my i-Pod plays a role in my studying routine


But sometimes my itchy fingers will be touching the Apps' icon XD

And the day has come..the day that we're waiting for...PMR!
Were so nervous for the first day..BM paper..I think I did quite bad on it but whatever
Next several days weren't that stress actually..revised together with Bryann

Tick tock..tick tock..everyone looks at the clock,waiting for it to be either started or finished
Whenever it reaches the last 10 seconds of finishing..I countdown in my heart and when it reaches 0..i feel like screaming out : " I AM FREE" but too bad I can't XD
Being the last person that sits in the last column and the last place is actually an advantage
I get to observe what everyone is doing..and I get to look out the window
Which sometimes can clear my mind for a bit


And there you go back with your exam papers
Doubting whether you want to mark it with all the answers posted in Facebook
Took me some time to think but I still marked it
I took a risk...but the risk was worth it to take
I got great results for Geography and History
I studied at the eleventh hour for Geography..seriously..but thank God..I manage to ace it


And there you have it! My PMR week! (not really specific)
Two more days for me in order to be free from the curse of PMR!
Tomorrow would be my resting day..I need some time to chill and relax so that
I wont get my brain burned =)

Copy&Paste - BoA

No comments:

Post a Comment