Sunday, October 24, 2010

~ Happy Birthday,Esther! ~

A life lived with love will never be dull
-Leo Buscaglia

Yay...yeah...im back..like finally..
I've been really lazy to type stuffs in my blog since my daily routine is rotting in my house
I've just been gaming all day long..call me lifeless or whatever
That's what im pro at anyway XD
Just went back to Audition after 2 years..and Im still rockin' it! Totally pawned this noob



Ok enough of the gaming stuffs
So i just came back from Esther's birthday party and it was a blast!
Since her house is near to our primary school we took ourselves back to the school
It sure brings a lot of good and bad memories..hah..good old days
At that mean time,I suddenly missed my primary school days
It was just so fun and....pure? XD

Before that we went to the park infront of the house...I sat on the swing
It sure felt good because I can't even count when was the last time
I played on the swing
So it was fun and enjoyable..
Took some crazy shots...then it started to rain when we were about to give Esther a surprise
The surprise was a cake that we shared money to buy for her :)

Well,I won't go to the details of the celebration...
Example like...me peeling off the prawn's skin for Esther XD
Oh oh! And her father calling me Dustbin...XD

I will upload some photos once Bryann upload the photos on Facebook
Farewell for now! Once again,happy birthday to my beloved "sister" ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment