Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~ Cleaning to the power of 3 ~

I'm back with a new post!
What do we do before CNY starts? Spring cleaning of course!
After I got fed up doing my add maths, I decided to start cleaning my room before my parents start nagging again.
Here are some before and after pictures of my room :D

It's like pasar pagi in there.

Tadaa! :D

Before!

After! This is my 'Random Stuffs Area"

Oh, just for you to have a look at its dustiness XD Tsk.

I SEE BoA! :D My first BoA album hehe

Shall I declare that this is where I'm going to put my Birthday cards/presents? :D

When I was wiping all those dust off, I found a baby picture of me :D
Ain't I cute, kidding LOL.

Thats all for today! Will update more if I have the mood.
See ya! Have an enjoyable CNY's Eve's Eve! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment