Saturday, February 12, 2011

~ Randomness at its peak ~


I haven't posted about the album that I bought when I went out with Bryann and Mei right?
Well then, here it is!
And I bought the Christmas DVD in Ipoh during my CNY :D
Used my own money of course. Gonna collect more if I have the fund XD

I'm just in the right mood to post something random.
How are all of you doing?! Good?
My Chinese New Year holiday was pretty awesome
I get to eat a lot of good food that I've been craving since the last time I went to Ipoh
Dim Sum, Tauge Chicken, well, only two I suppose
We also went to the famous temple there to snap some pictures
And oh oh! We went to Gua Tempurung while everybody was having class on Monday XD
Pictures are not with me...somehow..yeaaah..all with my sis.

Anyways, I have one random thing to post before I log off
I realized that I have plenty of BoA's live performances and music videos XD
9.49 GB in size..let's see if I can reach 10 GB =)

Told ya its random. Adios everyone!

Count On Me - Bruno Mars
-learning this song on guitar- =)

No comments:

Post a Comment