Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~ Life never seemed this tiring ~


So, what have you guys been up to? Struggling between school and..life?
Or just enjoying your holiday?
As for me, both.
Form 4 has gone to a rough start but every single year of mine starts like that.
I guess I'm immune to it this year?
It gets to my nerve sometimes when I meet some difficulties in my studies,
But I try not to throw a tantrum or make drama out of nothing.
So far, add maths, physics, chemistry have been a pain in the arse for me.
Anyway, I would work my butt off to prepare myself in every single possible way.
After Chinese New Year of course.

Talking about CNY, I can't wait to go back my hometown this week!
Most anticipating is Ipoh though, it has been ages since I eat the dim sum there :D
Not to mention that the air there is refreshing and cooling.

Well, that's it. I just came and drop by to post something short and summarize up my life so far.
Here is a song for you guys :
It's a new song from BoA. A beautiful heartwarming ballad. Just the right time for CNY.


Once again, Happy Chinese New Year and have a safe trip back to your hometowns!
Justin, signing off. -woosh-

No comments:

Post a Comment