Monday, March 1, 2010

~ Killing People In My Little World Is Always A Solution ~

I'M GOING NUTZ,CRAZY,HORRIFYING,BRUTAL

School is driving me crazy till I feel like shooting off all of the teachers' heads
I can't seem to concentrate on what teacher's talking about
Because I'm too busy thinking about the presentations
I can understand why BM teacher called us to present
But I don't get why Geography teacher needs us to present that fugging thing !
Although there's a lot of stuffs going on in my head and making me frustrated
I still try not to be emotional...well,guess what ? I made it :)
I know I'm not the only one who's stressed out by the exam,revisions and stuffs

What I did after I went back from school ?
Practiced my violin,shower,take lunch,did my artwork,did my homeworks
I can't believe that I'm saying this but..now..i have the urge to do Maths
On the other hand,English ? Not so much
Oh well,bye everyone.Have to work my ass off again.

Ben - Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment