Wednesday, March 10, 2010

~ What The Flower Was I Thinking Back Then ?! ~

This were their expressions when they saw my new hairstyle XD
Well,I'm glad it's compliments..not insults
Weeee...no humiliations ! no embarrassment !

I was shocked myself when I saw my hair being cut like this yesterday
That feeling was...not good..somehow quite good
Contradicting..i know...that's probably because I have phobia towards hair cutting
After the last experience of mine...*shivers*
Luckily,now..it's whole lot better..... right ?

Time passes by so fast..and I mean it...just too fast
During English paper today...i nearly don't have enough time to finish it
Same goes to BM paper =(
Not being narcissism or what..but I think I worked quite hard in this first term
But it turns out that..I'm not sure about every answer I make during exam
No confident at all
Why is this happening to me ?!?! Feel so pathetic..after every exam..
People ask me how was it..and I tend to reply them with the same answer over and over again
DIFFICULT ! HARD !
Especially my science...I was spacing out during exam..and after that
I was like : What the fuck was I thinking,putting that answer ?!?!

Sigh...not like I could change anything now
Hopefully I will get at least a B for every subject .

Love mode feat. PE’Z & VERBAL - Clazziquai

No comments:

Post a Comment