Went to Klafz cafe today with weiying and fang to celebrate fang's birthday :)
Had our lunch there ? Kinda
Chit chatted...about what? about every thing
There were some awkward silence moments in between..haha but its totally normal to me
Since I never talked to weiying for quite some time :)
Gave fang my present :) Hopefully she like it
After that,we walked over to McD to have our dessert :) McFlurry ! Weeeee
Sat down..talked about our primary school's classmates
At first,we planned to head over to the field opposite of McD to snap some photos
But Fang had to go back :( So I stayed at McD..waited for my mom
While weiying head over to the field to wait for her sister
It was a good day after all :D Although there's only one photo
But others are just memories I wouldn't forget :)
I'm done with today's post
And before i forgot again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAI PEI FANG ! MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE !
Hungover - Ke$ha
No comments:
Post a Comment