So....what do you think about it ? Ok..or not ? xD Not much effort though...just frame it and then effect..and then text
Well,today stayed back
Kononnya 'study group'..ah hui,bryann and me ended up chatting
Kinda predictable lol..and it's normal when it happens like that
Not 100% talking la of course..got study one
Form 1 history I gao dim d...need a lil bit touch up here and there
Science..a lil bit ba..not much...but at least i read some
These two subjects only xD
Then,3pm went back home...revised maths..but I fell asleep half way
When i woke up..it was 8pm...shocked
Went out for dinner then rushed back to my room to continue the revision for maths
I found out that I've forgot almost all of it except for Indices
Then..when i reached Chapter 3...i gave up lol...because I don't know what the shyt are they talking about
Then continue with FB and MSN :D Chatting with Yen..she has her own facebook now !
At first,we were using English then dont know why we used Malay after that
And then finally,chinese words started to come out from nowhere..hehe..
So funny la the conversation xD
K that's all,tomorrow's gonna the most hardworking moment of my life
So many chapters yet so little time.
You And I Both - Jason Mraz

No comments:
Post a Comment