I live for myself,not for others =)
Watched Despicable Me in 3D yesterday right after guitar class
It was absolutely awesome !! The animation was very detailed
Characters are funny and not to mention about total cuteness ! =)
And..talking about guitar class,I was kinda freaked out yesterday
when my teacher taught me the song "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down just on the second lesson...of course..I was blur...
Now,i'm scared that i can't play it during the next lesson
Then,I AM DOOMED !! DOOM I TELL YOU !
Earlier that,went for treasure hunt in school
Organized by KRS..which was surprisingly...fun and nice
I was the only guy in my team...tsk tsk tsk...Keat Yee,Tiffany,Winne and May Khei
P.S..Kevin,sorry for bugging you with the awesome thingy XDXD
Later that,went to my mum's office,
Guess what was I doing ? I was reading XD..miracle right ? Well,basically i've been reading the whole evening
I'm such a good boy..=)..I said reading..NOT studying =.=
I guess that's it...my not so boring Saturday
Well,I'm outta here ! It's gonna be a stressful week ! So many things to settle yet so little time !
French Love - Vanilla Lucy
No comments:
Post a Comment