Oh man..this photo is epic XD
Credits to Nancy
Last Saturday was our school's Chinese Culture Day !
Me,Keat Yee and Esther had a performance...everything went well !
The sketch was actually a funny one
So..when I got the audience to laugh..I felt so satisfied :)
Our efforts didn't went to a waste :)
Thanks for the good comments everybody !
The other groups did a great job too ! Especially the modern dance group and the drama group
I cried during the drama..well,almost XD
Impressed by their acting skills :)
Overall,it was great fun :)
Guitar class at night,first time seeing my teacher smiling
Like seriously,XD...it was a good lesson ! He told me that Estrella's bass player is his friend...I was like O.O awesome
Sunday morning,woke up...
Went to violin class as if i was on a sugar rush XD
I guess..thats how i look when im hyper XDXD
Credits to Zheng Yi for this photo
This was totally random look X.X
I guess thats all...exams coming soon !
And.....I don't feel like studying at all..weeee
Breakeven - The Script

No comments:
Post a Comment