Friday, July 9, 2010

~ If Only.. ~

Be who you are and be that well
-Saint Francis de Sales




Went to someone's wedding last Sunday
And come to think of it.have not touch my blog for one week
Sorry for abandoning you,bloggie
I need to recap what happened for the past week.

Hmm..lets see..
Was having mouth ulcer the whole week..that made me semi-muted
It freaking hurts whenever I use my tongue to talk
So basically I was just talking weirdly...which made people keep laughing
NOT FUNNY,people !

Got to look at the preview of our class photo ! I look stupid on the formal one,look retarded in the fish eyed effect,looks ok in the informal one =)
Also got a sneak peek for SLAD's and English club's
I look so awesome in SLAD's...and so freaking awesome in English club's !
Man..gotta have more self awareness =.=
Should stop saying im awesome....nah...i'm awesome !
Bekah..this is all your fault XD

Started to read Anne Frank again..lalala..and im on the 110th page now ! XD
I'm trying to get a life obviously,but it's not working
At least I tried ? XD

Stayed back today..I didn't eat..instead..went out with jea hui and esther to buy cappucino shake XD..yum..
While waiting for Keat Yee...gossiped about almost everyone we know XD
Don't know when was the last time that we sat down and just talk
Later that,practiced our crosstalk..it went quite well

Tomorrow going to petroscience ! with all the SLAD members ! =)
Hopefully everything goes well !
Signing off !

Turn It Off - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment