“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
-Maria Robinson
I somehow just love this picture
I'm acting weird lately
I've been talking to Gorgeous every single night..and that is just so weird
I am that kind of person who can't stuff everything inside my mind
And I just have to tell it to someone or something
But sometimes you just don't feel like telling it to someone although hes/shes your closest friend
You get what I mean....right ? XD
You might think I'm weird and stuffs
But I think I'm just pure awesome XD...i've been obsessed with the word "awesome"
All because of you,bekah ! T.T
She's so freaking contagious.
Stayed back today in school for the performance thing rehearsal thing
And...guess what ? We received comments that it's not freaking funny enough
After we went down the stage...our confidence level dropped from here -points head- to here -points leg- =(
Well,hopefully we could do better on the real performance
It's been a quite tiring week..stayed back for almost everyday
I guess I will just have to get used to it.
Put It In A Love Song - Alicia Keys Ft. Beyonce
No comments:
Post a Comment