I have a simple philosophy :
Fill what's empty.Empty what's full.Scratch where it itches
-Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Just gonna update a little bit about what's happening around me
Ok,first of all...i got a guitar ! Which I will start my lessons soon
Here's the picture of the guitar..its just the typical acoustic guitar that you see basically everyday
That's the free pick that i got to choose on my own XD..well I chose black
Because...the rest are fugly looking
Anyways...I was bombed by that guy in the yahama shop...I asked him whether he could tune for me
He said..Oops sorry I don't know how to tune
I was like....kaaaaay..XD
I end up tuning it myself..and successfully tuned it with the help of my mom
FYI..she plays the guitar....*sobs*
So..yeah...learned a few chords from sis's bf...just some simple chords
And those are the only thing i know how to play until now XD
Ok..enough of the guitar thingy
I accidentally heard something happened between someone and someone
Which I don't know what really happened
And..it wasn't by accident..It was because that guy just spoke too loud and he was just beside me
Well,anyway..although I don't know what actually happened
But i think both of them should really just forgive and forget :)
It doesn't matter who's right and who's wrong..it's the friendship between you two that matters
Hopefully everything will be mended ASAP ! :)
Shut Up and Kiss Me - Orianthi
No comments:
Post a Comment