Sunday, January 17, 2010

~ Bad Hair Day ~

Talking about bad hair day >.<

Today,I was having one of those days where you wake up and realize that your hair looks suckish
Its probably because of the haircut i took yesterday at the barber shop
That evil barber had worked on his diabolical plan to ruin my hair..so does the rest of my life
My hair is....so damn short =.=
As if i came back from National Service (I ain't exaggerating stuffs)
I'm so gonna be the joke of the school tomorrow
If only wig is allowed in school..sigh

I can't stop thinking about the humiliation I will face tomorrow T.T
I rather fall in front of a huge crowd than get them laughing at my hair
I seriously need to put some fertilizer on my hair so it will grow faster
Ok..enough of the hair issue..

My instinct tells me that I still have some undone works
I can't figure out what is it

Or maybe its my maths homework
Frankly,I don't always 100% complete the works that teacher gave
Because there are always questions that I'm too dumb to solve
No matter how hard I squish my brain
There isn't anything coming out from it
I don't know how to overcome this damn problem
It's like I'm always asking my friends to teach me almost every single particular question
I don't like to disturb them you know...I don't want to
But I just can't help it...
I am so sorry if I am annoying the shyt out of you guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment