Saturday, January 16, 2010

~ No Procrastinating ! ~


Abandoned my blog for a week :(
Readers are getting really low on numbers lately
And that isn't a good sign
Oh well..i guess I'll have to update more then

Some people is in the love mood xD
Me with Gorgeous ( My Pillow )
Bryann with Science
Mei with her bf - History
XD funny huh
And Bryann gave me a nickname that is...Sex Physco =.=
Curse you !!!!

Hmm...let's see what happened on the second week
1. Done all my homework after i got back home on Monday..NO PROCRASTINATION !
2. Frustrated with myself on Tuesday
3. Tons of homeworks on Wednesday...unfortunately..i delayed it again xD
4. Went to Sunway for movie on Thursday
5. Super tired on Friday and slept from 4pm to 8pm :)
6. Done all the homeworks on Friday night except for my art
7. Realize that I ain't good at anything
8. I was mistaken for Cheau Xing's brother instead of Priscilla's brother by my chinese teacher
9. I look fugly in the school's magazine
10. Annoyed by Bryann and his girlfriend during science class
11. Freaked out because yen's lips are bleeding
12. Sat back with jea hui for chinese class..same as last year :)

I think that's about it
Tata for now :)


Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment