Monday, January 18, 2010

~ Someone's Laughter Might Be Another's Sadness ~

Take cover ! I wonder if I could wear this to school
It would be fantabulous if it's allowed

When i showed up in front of fang..she was screaming because of my hair
And she was the one who gave the biggest reaction of the day =.=
I was so embarrassed which made me cover my face with books whenever I'm exposed to the public
Bryann said it was useless because everyone knew me just by looking at my size..
Ok..that one i agree xD
But still...lol...feel so insecure when my face is being look at..as if there were something on my face >.<

Oh well,I have a feeling it's gonna be a tough week
Gonna have an injection soon...and I don't know what is it even for lol
Whatever...it wont hurt....right ? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment