Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~ Lovelorn ? NOT !!! ~

Dei...I'm not crying because I'm lovelorn
I am just having flu ! =.=
Don't you know it causes people to cry ?
I just can't help the tears from coming out..it just dashes out

So...today stayed back at school
For project + English society
First,went to 1Bestari (3Bestari) lol to have a little conversation with the monitor
Nothing serious xD..just wanted to tell them to decorate the notice board
And I don't know whether she understands my english or not
It's either my English is too poor or she can't understand it well
AND ! Decorate doesn't mean putting black manila cards on it ! Me want articles !

Then went to canteen to have my lunch...bread only...lol..nothing else to eat
Later that,do project with fang,yen,khai chun and sen min..mei beside us xD
While waiting for Bryann..he was forced by me to come for English society ! MUAHAHAHAHA
2.30..went up to 5Bestari with Mei and Bryann
I was chosen for Form 3 Representative
MUAHAHAHA ! xD
Then the teacher wants us to present the title : Should Homeworks Be Abolished ?
Next week...me ain't worried about the writing part...but the speaking part lol
You know me...my tongue get tangled up whenever i get nervous lol
Well..i guess i will have to be prepared a hundred percent this time :)

Went down to canteen again after the meeting
And took over the project and brought it back home
Felt asleep in the car
Went home,shower,finish up the project,eat,watch tv,eat,finish up homeworks :)
Perfect strategy ! MUAHAHAHAHA !
And that is why I'm here to blog...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My recent obsession ? Glee's Soundtracks ! :)


It's My Life & Confessions - Glee Cast

No comments:

Post a Comment