First day of school,
Woke up at 5 in the morning today...reach school at 7
It was raining..and we were very happy because there won't be an assembly :)
Bryann and Jian Loong also came up to Bestari ! That's the nice part
And then 2 more new students from other school..one Chinese one Indian
Here comes the miserable part
I am the monitor.....AGAIN....I was like...NOOOO NOOOO NOOOO
Everyone in the class was like : Justin ! Justin ! Justin !
Stupid people....grrrrr...I don't wanna be monitor again....if anything happen then all come find me
Plus,that BM teacher gave us an essay to write on the first day of school
Gosh...what's happening to teachers nowadays...don't they know that they're not allowed to push students ? xD
It's only PMR...not like we're taking SPM
Whatever...I have a feeling that Form 3 will be very "interesting"
Hot Issue - 4 minute
No comments:
Post a Comment