A lot of things happened throughout the week :
The temper that i had last year in Maths came back all over again during Science class
On the other hand...I didn't actually get frustrated about Maths that much
During science class...I have no idea what the fuck is Pn.Puspa talking about
She's like talk talk talk..give answer give answer give answer
That's all ! and then exercise exercise exercise
I got fed up and ended up being emo every time when it's science
I just feel that I'm so damn stupid to not understand that simple thing
I am so gonna C or D my exam
Sigh...
And I still don't get why are the teachers pushing us so hard ?
Dude ! We're humans ! We have our own stress and pressure !
It has only been like 3 weeks ! And we had finish off 3 chapters for maths and science
=.= I know la its our "Cemerlang Year"..lol kononnya "Cemerlang"
But still...who cares !
Not like we get the credits..it all goes to the principle
I will stop the whine here..
Or else people will think I'm overreacting in my own blog
Just FYI, my father was sent to SJMC on Wednesday
And he had kidney stone
Then...Friday..went to see him in the hospital after school
The process of destroying the stone was successful...:)
*I stayed in the hospital for 9 hours + traffic jam*
Thursday was the injection lol...*shivers*
When the nurse poke that damn bloody needle into my skin..it really hurts lol
But..I did not scream xD instead I grab my pants tightly lol
The nurse should have told us what's the side effect of that injection
My left arm was in pain for the past few days but now..not that pain anymore
And i actually felt weaker than usual after the injection..
Easily tired...grrr & I'm having freaking flu now...GREAT !! *sniff sniff*
For my right arm...
It is torturing...because tuesday was PE class..so we did some push ups
And then saturday..played badminton
The consequence of not doing exercise for such long time and suddenly do so much exercise ? MUSCLE PAIN !
Well, at least i did some exercise xD
Getting more self conscience about my height lately...
Actually not "lately"...I had been self conscience about my height since i stepped into Form 2 lol
Perhaps...the more matured i get..the more i think of...as in mentally
" No one is perfect,That's why pencils have erasers"
Quoted from Weiying :) Epic !
No comments:
Post a Comment