Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~ Bloggiversary !!!!! ~


Guess what ? Today's my deary blog's birthday !!!
It's been finally a year..hah...time flies
Let's sing a birthday song to my blog !
Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to Bloggie ! Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUU

Today ended up quite well :)
I expected it to be worst..*shivers*
But what the heck,integrated living skill class wasn't that bad
Luckily i do not have to nail this and nail that
Grrr...hate it when it comes to that part...call me to draw also nvm...but nailing stuffs..not my thang xD
Basically,I just dont have kemahiran hidup..like what my father always said T.T

Didn't went for recess for quite some time now..im on a diet xD
I'm like a homeless vagabond with no direction when it comes to recess @_@

Geography class was boring,Pn.Veveika came in and teached
It was so damn bloody boring,kept on talking talking and talking
I have no idea what is she talking about for that whole one hour xD
Just so you know,I'm pure dead in Geography

Science class was..err...how to say...awkward
There's this experiment about electrostatic and stuffs,and we need to rub the cloth against the ruler
Then,the scene starts to get weirder and weirder *shivers*
Don't wanna mention that vocab in my blog..xD..so...you guys know what I'm talking la har

Well,that's about it..
Is it me or is time really passing by FAST ? It's like swoosh and swish..there goes one day

Need You Now - Lady Antebellum

No comments:

Post a Comment