Saturday, April 10, 2010

~ The Definition of Life ~

Went to watch Clash Of The Titans yesterday :)
Epic movie !! Love it ! Imma rate it...9/10
Where did that 1 mark went ? The 3D effect...its like...2D ! No difference
Epic phrase : Release,THE KRAKEN !

~Today~
Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang :)
Met Syaiful today,he came to school to get his prize


Waited for our turn,went up the stage,receive the wrong certificate lol
I got keat yee's brother's cert..then went down and find the teacher to change
Got my voucher and claimed it at the lab,and it was..20 bucks =.=
WTF..is our school that bloody poor ? Yes i know the answer =.=
Chatted with Mei Belle,and she got the best score for English in Form 1
With the score of 89%..WTF
Low standard...tsk tsk tsk XD

THAT'S THE PROOF ! MUAHAHAHAHAHA !

The ceremony ended at 9 =.=
I thought its gonna end like at 12 or something
So i stayed back in counselling room for counselling session...err NOT XD
Stayed back to help yuen and sen min the SLAD folio
They were impressed by how fast i can type MUAHAHAHAHAHA


Me and Winnie took turns to type,
Because my eyes are getting smaller and smaller xD
Too tired d

Later that,went to SACC mall - mom's workplace lol
What I did there ? Ate Vietnam meal
And my history folio is now half done :)
Took a nap in my mom's office after that
Went back home..rushed to the bathroom to shower and poo xD
Went to dinner on behalf of my father's birthday hehe

It's never too late to say it now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,DAD ! :)
After dinner,went to Jusco's Haagen Dazs to buy the Ice cream cake.
Bloody expensive but worth it





Well,that was my crazy day
I meant..CRAZY WEEK..seriously..it had been a week full with ups and downs
The week that defines "Life"
Tomorrow's violin class,don't feel like going
Because imma be scolded by my seniors for not practicing XD
I seriously don't have much time to practice :( I beg for mercy !


Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment