Tuesday, April 20, 2010

~ No Rose Is Without A Thorn ~

No rose is without a thorn :)

Yeah yeah,i brought my phone to school..just for fun
Need something to make my blog alive again right ? ;)
Stayed back for English club today,wrote some proverbs to decorate the English club classroom
I wrote No Rose is Without A Thorn and Fight Fire With Fire :D
Siew Mei wrote No Man is An Island and Garbage in,Garbage out
Well,i actually helped her to write xD

While I was writing,suddenly one guy who looked A LOT like Rehan came in
I was stunned O.O I didn't knew Rehan had a twin brother lol
Me and Siew Mei were like...wow xD

When we got down to canteen,everyone's calling each other Darling,Dear,Sayang and stuffs
I was like..ewwww xD
Esther,Keat Yee and Siew Mei...tsk tsk tsk..you guys ar...i beh tahan xD



Today's art class was fun..weeeee
Coloured our batik..
We did wrong at the first place but then we saved it by putting a lot of orange colour so that it looks brighter xD
Nice right ? MUAHAHAHAHAHA !
We're all very satisfy with it...Garbage in,Abalone out xD

Jea Hui's group's :)

Jian Loong's group's

Esther,esther XDXD...
Don't hit your own forehead la XD

Before English club starts,went out with Alex,Pei Chee and Esther to one kopitiam behind our school to take our lunch
Alex drank milo only..me,pei chee and esther ate wan tan mee..weeeee
Yumm :D
Walked back to school after we ate,practiced 相声with Esther
I don't know what's gotten into me but cant seem to talk like last time xD
So overall it was really a fun school day :)

I wish i have bigger bone structures lol
And be taller...just 160 is enough :D pwetty pwease
Sometimes go shopping and passed by some shop with pwetty clothes,but too big for me
Sigh..you guys don't understand the feeling...hmmph ! T.T
Everything in my wardrobe is T-shirts..GREAT =.=
I have to go the Kid's Department to buy my clothes...grrrr..
Grow bigger you stupid bones ! xD

A Moment Like This - Leona Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment