Sunday, April 18, 2010

~ My Best Friend Is Myself ~

~Saturday~

Woke up in the morning,very excited about the treasure hunt,went to school,and it's cancelled
WOW ! =.= So,went to my mom's workplace,did my geography folio,got bored,
went to SenQ and saw a laptop,gave my mom the puppy eyes,her answer was,not now.later xD,
went down continued my folio,got bored again,went to counter to help my mom by being a cashier,
not my first time being cashier..no big deal for me,got tips for the first time in my life,
someone said I looked like a malay..ridiculous comment,people kept asking:You anak boss ka ?,I answered:Duh,
gave my mom the puppy eyes again begged her to go back,went back eventually,
went out again to Bayu to buy a new vacuum because that ex-vacuum could be a antique,
came back and sleep..because I was fucking tired.
Didn't went facebook the whole day.

~Sunday~

Woke up in the morning,got ready for violin class,went to violin class,played Harry's Wondrous World
Stomach pain while i'm playing,went back home ,cleaned up my room,took a very long time
Threw away A LOT of things,remind me of my old times,found some old pictures
found out that I look seriously fugly and have a coconut shaped hair style *faints*

My finally cleaned room @_@

I was wondering : IS THAT EVEN ME ?! WTF

It's you Syuen !!! xD You didn't change ! Still look the same !

Watched Maid Sama and K-ON!..can't resist not to Awwwww while watching Maid Sama
And now im stranded here...
Imma sleep now ! Nites people !

Save Me From Myself - Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment