Who do you go to when you need someone to talk to ?
Yourself.
This morning at school,I saw the most beautiful rainbow in my life :)
Too bad I don't have my phone with me that time
Well,I admit..I do have some sort of obsession towards rainbows XD
I'm always excited when I see rainbows
That doesn't makes me weird !...right ? :(
I kept on looking at the rainbow till i bang into some stranger
And i wonder..AM I THAT SHORT FOR YOU TALL PEOPLE TO NOTICE MY PRESENCE ?
Can't people just compromises with me when they see me walking towards them and give some me some space to walk ? I always have to find some gap and dig myself through the crowd
That trick actually comes quite useful for me when I'm in the night markets
Or even in shopping malls
Ok ok,i have prejudice towards tall people XDXD,so what ?
The taller they are,the more i hate MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I Hate This Part - Pussycat Dolls

No comments:
Post a Comment