Thursday, April 15, 2010

~ Stay Strong Like A Pyramid ~

It's the imperfections that we'll remember till the end of our lives
It's the imperfections that made our lives perfect :)


Yesterday's school wasn't too bad
BM teacher didn't came, slacked around during History, played Congkak during Civic class,
Teacher was absent for extra class
So we didn't quite studied today,except for Maths and Chinese
Can't believe I'm saying this but I actually enjoyed yesterday's chinese's class :)
世界上的事情是没有绝对的。I agree with teacher on that :)
Yesterday our class's cleanliness got a total score of 100% MUAHAHAHAHAHA
We did not cheat this time ! Ok..we KINDA cheated XD

Today...what a boring Friday
Geography class...HORROR !!!! =.= Pn.Seow kept on talking talking talking
I was like...blurr @_@
And Science class,I don't know why la..but I just can't resist not to be emo
Don't ask la..I really don't know
So just live with it
Yup...it was a very boring Friday..Kept on copying notes gahh

I wonder is it possible for a human being to live without friends ?
Hmm...i guess not
Yeah yeah..i'm a BORING friend...so what do you care even if I give you the emo face
Not like you care even if I died lol
Oh whatever..don't know why am I even talking about this..argh

Pyramid - Charice feat. Iyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment