A broken friendship may be soldered,but will never be sound.
That's true..
Today,wah seh..mother fucking cibai fuck fuck fuck..mind my language
=.= I seriously....dont know what to do la..
Do this wrong,do that wrong ! What do you seriously want from me
Just feel like screaming until i lose my voice,screaming anything that i could think of
IT'S MY FAULT OK ? MY FAULT ! EVERYTHING ME ! ME ME ME ! ALL ME !
JUST ME ! ITS ME ! ALL ME ! THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE ME !
fajdfkajsotn wiofja;lejfwrqpojqi;jerkqjiowejrqkejrqkejr!
Calm down,Justin.
*phew* Take a deep breathe,Justin.
Inhale.Exhale.Inhale.Exhale.
Ok,better.
Today..PJ boring,English boring,Art fun,Maths ok,Moral boring
Stayed back for English club with Siew Mei
Chinese society also stayed back
Chatting with Jea Hui,we both like getting angrier and angrier chatting lol
I was like,WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT PERSON ?!
The person was like avoiding to have a conversation with us
What makes me pissed off,is that he's just normal towards others ! WTF LA
Even Siew Mei thinks that person treated her like a stranger
It's like,come on la
I know you have better friends and stuffs,but don't just treat us like strangers over one night
Ok..even if you're really emo..but why only to us ? or me
Please don't take this as offence or what..I just need SOMEWHERE to express out my feelings
Or else,I seriously will get mental problem
Ok..done..
Let's look at the BRIGHT side today :)
We wrote a poem today in English Club
Siew Mei..=.= She wrote the lyrics from Taking Chances from Glee
She bomb-ed me XD
After English club,looked at the time and realized that it's still early
So went to canteen and saw Keat Yee and Esther there..weeee
I dont know how but I somehow just randomly got into the 相声 performance O.O
Then kind of practiced with Esther and then Siew Mei and Keat Yee was laughing like they never laughed before lol
I'm just scared of memorizing the chinese words which it has been a long time since I memorize such long dialog
But overall it was fun :)
The Only Exception - Paramore

No comments:
Post a Comment